Base Broker Fees
a. Base Broker Fee for Services. Customer agrees to pay a set retainer fee of $250 for Broker’s services. This amount is due in advance, and is payable in
addition to the cost of the vehicle and the purchase fee to be paid by the
customer at the time of purchase. Services on the Customer’s behalf
commence immediately upon execution of this Agreement by the Parties.
Therefore, the $250 fee is fully earned at the time this Agreement is executed.
However, the retainer $250 Find-It Fee will be refunded back to
customer when vehicle is purchased from Aaron’s Auto Brokerage & Sales.
b. Total Vehicle Costs. The Customer will be responsible for all the following
costs and fees at the time of vehicle delivery to them:
“All fees are based on budget set by customer”
* The actual purchase price of the vehicle paid to the sales facility;
* Any sales facility charges (buy fee, etc.);
* A 5.5% Broker’s fee (Minimum $950.00);
* Any transportation, inspection, reconditioning or maintenance charges;
* All standard documentary, license, titling and smog fees .
Type your paragraph here.